Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I May Be Wrong, But I Doubt It! (Podcast Pilot)

How did this team not win 60 plus games?!

So I've finally done it. It took awhile but I actually did it. I've been wanting to do a podcast forever, but for whatever reason, I've just been too "busy" to do it. When Kobe Bryant went down for the season that was the final straw. I have way too many thoughts on the Lakers, Kobe and this season as a whole, to just blog about it. (It would have been a 10,000 word rant. Trust me, this is for the best people.) I'll still be writing because that's what I do. I'm a writer, so I'll always write but the podcast will allow/give all you none "readers" a chance to hear my opinions on sports or whatever else I want to talk about. The podcast will mainly feature my brother, Zeph Jones, but I'm going to try to bring on guests to discuss other things as well. Just remember that this is the pilot episode, so we're still working out the wrinkles and all that jazz. Still feel free to give us feedback and your thoughts. Anyway, hit play and enjoy the NEW view!






No comments:

Post a Comment