Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I May Be Wrong, But I Doubt It (Episode 16 PT. 1)

We talk about it all today!


If you guys listen to the podcast, by now you know how my brother Zeph feels about LeBron James and the Miami Heat. Due to a lot of traveling, on my part near the end of the NBA Finals, Zeph and I haven't had a chance to talk about it. So here it goes.

We talk LeBron's legacy versus Michael Jordan's legacy and the new age of NBA superstars joining forces. We also discuss the Los Angeles Lakers "courtship" of Dwight Howard and the new look Celtics Brooklyn Nets. This is part one of a two part mega podcast. Click this link to hear part two, where we talk Aaron Hernandez. Subscribe, share and join the debate by leaving a comment below. You can follow me on Twitter @ParisLay and you can follow my brother Zeph @NeecySon81. Thanks for listening and enjoy the view!


No comments:

Post a Comment