Friday, June 28, 2013

I May Be Wrong, But I Doubt It! (Episode 15)

No, you're not dreaming, this IS REAL!


After the Lakers put up a billboard, basically begging Dwight Howard to stay in Los Angeles, I had to enlist the help of a Lakers historian to help me break it all down. (I was living in Orlando when they did this for him and it's even more pathetic now. The only thing that screams "I'm thirsty" more than the Lakers "Stay D12" billboard is Ray J's "I Hit It First".)  For the first time, I'm joined on the podcast by my father Zeph Jones. (In my family, my brother, actually Zeph III, is called "Lil Zeph" and my father, Zeph JR, is "Big Zeph" and he's the only person, that I know, that has a better knowledge of the game than my brother.)

We talk about the Lakers past season, Dwight Howard's free agency, Kobe Bryant, the historical greatness of LeBron James is UNBIASEDLY explained, Miami Heat's similarities to the Showtime Lakers, why he thinks Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, not Michael Jordan, is the greatest player ever, what the Lakers must do to win again and much more. Honestly, this one is in my top three podcast ever and it's probably the smartest basketball conversation you'll hear in awhile. (That's 100% because of my father by the way.) Subscribe, share and join the discussion by leaving a comment below. Feel free to give me a follow on Twitter @ParisLay. Thanks for listening and enjoy the view!






No comments:

Post a Comment