Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I May Be Wrong, But I Doubt It! (Episode 11)

Much like Adam "Pac-Man" Jones, Danny Green can too make it rain!

I have been wrong about a lot of things in my 26 years of life, but the blowout victory from the San Antonio Spurs over the Miami Heat will surely be in my top ten five three of all time. (Predicting that The Adventures of Pluto Nash would be a hit and thinking my marriage would last even though I went to Iraq literally THE DAY AFTER I said "I do" are still number two and one respectfully.) My brother Zeph and I talk about the commanding 36 point massacre victory by the Spurs, what game four means for LeBron/Miami Heat and what they must do to push the series back to South Beach. Zeph also reveals a scenario in which LeBron James can actually earn "some" of his (Zeph's that is) respect. (I know, I know... Hell Officially Has Frozen Over!) Share, Subscribe, Join the discussion by leaving a comment below, follow me on Twitter @ParisLay, follow Zeph on Twitter @NeecySon81 and as always ENJOY THE VIEW!





No comments:

Post a Comment