Sunday, June 16, 2013

I May Be Wrong, But I Doubt It! (Episode 12)

This photo says it all... LeBron, while present, was in the background
as Dwyane Wade's game took the for forefront in Game 4 versus the Spurs.

If I said I knew what was going to happen next, then I'd be lying to you. The NBA Finals between the defending champion Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs zigged when it was suppose to zag. For the first time in a long time, Dwyane Wade played a great game, helping the Heat pull even with the Spurs at 2-2. My brother Zeph and I talk about Wade's performance as well as the Chris Bosh sighting in Game 4. We also talk about San Antonio, the impact of Parker's injury, Manu's no-show so far and what the Spurs must do to win Game 5. Share, Subscribe, Join the Discussion by leaving a comment below. You can follow me on Twitter @ParisLay and you can follow my brother Zeph @NeecySon81. Thanks for listening and as always, ENJOY THE VIEW!

PLEASE NOTE! I'm currently out of town, so the quality isn't the best it could be.  I apologize in advance if it sounds a little off, but I still felt like it's good enough to post. 






No comments:

Post a Comment