Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I May Be Wrong, But I Doubt It! (Episode 9)

This should be good...



The NBA Finals are starting, and I haven't posted one in awhile, so here's a fresh podcast to get you ready for tonight's game. My brother Zeph and I look back at the Eastern Conference Finals and the Indiana Pacers. Next, we preview the NBA Finals between the San Antonio Spurs and defending champion Miami Heat.

We also talk about our fantasy All-Time NBA Team, but STAY TUNED UNTIL the end because my brother says the CRAZIEST THING HE'S EVER SAID! (Which is REALLY saying something, if you listen to this podcast.) Trust me, it's worth a listen alone for that moment. Share, Subscribe, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW, (You can ALWAYS leave one on Facebook, of course, but leaving one here lets you join in on the debate.) follow me on Twitter @ParisLay and follow my brother Zeph on Twitter @NeecySon81. Thanks for listening and Enjoy The View!


No comments:

Post a Comment