Monday, June 17, 2013

I May Be Wrong, But I Doubt It! (Episode 13)

Big 3 versus Big 3!


This is just unreal at this freaking point! Death, taxes, and the winning team from the previous game losing the NEXT game in the 2013 NBA Finals are apparently the three certainties of life. Even though I called it, including Manu's big game, I was still genuinely shocked. My brother Zeph and I breakdown the San Antonio's victory in Game 5. We also have a big discussion on LeBron not stepping up, his legacy, (And I'm starting to change my mind on him.), Danny Green as the Finals MVP and why I can't root for the Spurs or Boston Celtics. (Even though I really, really respect the Spurs. So much so I wrote this about Tim Duncan.) Share, Subscribe, Feel free to join the discussion by leaving a comment below. You can follow me on Twitter @ParisLay. You can follow my brother on Twitter @NeecySon81. Thanks for listening and as always ENJOY THE VIEW!!








No comments:

Post a Comment